Why choose Kuk Sool Won™ for your child?
Our children’s classes are designed to teach students far more than just how to kick and punch. We are very concerned with the well-being, health and education of children, and aim to influence all our children in becoming achievers in life as well as martial arts.
• We promote non-violent resolutions to conflict, yet we strongly believe a child must develop the skills and ability to defend themselves.
• Students will develop greater confidence and self-discipline, as they learn how to react to the world around them.
• Our young students are treated with respect and are taught to return the same respect for others.
• We believe in praise, encouragement and positive reinforcement. Parents that work with us as a team will enjoy seeing their child strive for excellence, at school, home and Kuk Sool Won™.Below are some of the areas in which your child will experience improvements in:
• Attention Span
• Physical strength & build fundamental motor skills
• Fitness Levels
• Flexibility and balance
• Self Defence
• Self control & respectful behaviour
• Coordination & stamina
• Never Give Up Attitude
• Leadership Skills
• Self-esteem and a sense of independence
We feel very strongly about the benefits of Kuk Sool Won™ for children and young people and believe that with the support of parents these benefits can be achieved by every junior student. Whilst achieving all these aims your child will also have fun taking part in high-energy classes and along the way will make lots of new friends that will last a lifetime.
Child Protection in Sport
Our instructors have up to date DBS (formerly CRB) checks and first aid certificates.
Our safeguarding policy can be found under “useful links” section of our website.