As the summer holidays come to an end, we are now opening up our classes for September enrolment. Don’t wait till September starts as our classes start filling up now.
We offer two free martial arts taster classes to all new students, whether children or adult. We also provide a free martial arts uniform and belt when a student joins our school.
We currently have availability for our classes on Mondays, Saturdays and Sundays. We already have a waiting list for our childrens’ Wednesday class.
How can we help your child?
1) Are you looking for your child to learn self defence, deal with bullies at school, learn to control anger and aggression or to channel it into more positive ways?
2) Is your child introverted and you are looking to help them develop a more confident approach, learning to socialise with kids of their age with a common purpose?
3) Do your children have anti-social behavioural tendencies; such as a lack of respect for elders and family members, or teachers at school? Do they need to build respect for themselves and family members?
4) Do you see it as a recreational activity for your children, a way of learning a new skill and burning off energy?
5) Are your children looking to develop a career in the sport, or have a specific martial art in mind and want to get involved in competitions and sparring?
We can help your child with all of the above with martial arts.
We are a husband and wife team with a combined martial arts and teaching experience of 20 years.
Book your child’s first free martial arts trial class today at: https://martialartsyeovil.co.uk/timetable/
We look forward to meeting you!
SBN Steve and JKN Sally Runnacles
Kuk Sool Won of Yeovil Martial Arts